You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
If you have any questions, you need help. You can contact us at email email@example.com
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.nerjalovers.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes.
1.- First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The user can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. If you do, this site may not function properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies detailed below.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work properly.
- Save you from having to log in every time you visit this site.
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits.
- Allow you to view videos.
- They allow you to view photos.
- Improve the speed / security of the site.
- You can share pages with social networks.
- Continuously improve this website.
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits.
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your permission).
- Share personally identifiable data to third parties.
2.- The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by Users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ and Google Maps cookies, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use.
Social network cookies: Social network cookies may be stored in your browser while you browse. for example, when you use the button to share content on a social network. The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
Google +: https://privacy.google.com/intl/es_ALL/#
The privacy implications will be based on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
What types of cookies do we use ?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement. (Google Analytics y Facebook).
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
Cookie Descripción __gads The __gads cookie, set by Google, is stored under DoubleClick domain and tracks the number of times users see an advert, measures the success of the campaign and calculates its revenue. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites. _ga The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors. _gat_gtag_UA_3142092_33 Set by Google to distinguish users. _gid Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. CONSENT YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data. cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics cookielawinfo-checbox-functional cookielawinfo-checbox-others cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance CookieLawInfoConsent Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. IDE Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile. test_cookie The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies. viewed_cookie_policy VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. YSC YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages. yt-remote-connected-devices YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. yt-remote-device-id YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. yt.innertube::nextId This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. yt.innertube::requests This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can also find information on the methods to block or delete cookies from each browser in these links:
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.