Enjoy the Snow just 100 km from Nerja. If we want to practice snow sports, ski or snowboard, we can go to Sierra Nevada, the Sierra Nevada Sky station is just over 1 hour from Nerja.
How to go to Sierra Nevada:
It is easy to get to Sierra Nevada, we can use various types of transportation or hire an organized tour. Here are some tips to get to Sierra Nevada.
- Go to Sierra Nevada by car. We can go to Sierra Nevada in our own car or we can rent a cheap car if we don’t have a car. In Sierra Nevada there is a large car park where we can park on arrival. (Sierra Nevada Underground Parking).
- Go to Sierra Nevada in Transfer. Transfer or private transfer from Nerja to Sierra Nevada. We can book a local and reliable cab, taxi or transfer in Nerja. And travel easily from Nerja to Sierra Nevada
- Go to Sierra Nevada by Bus. We can go by bus to Granada and take another bus from Granada to Sierra Nevada (but this will take a long time. A lot of wasted time.).
- Excursion to Sierra Nevada. We can book an already organized tour or excursion.
- Excursion to Sierra Nevada from Nerja or tours to Sierra Nevada, are organized day trips in Sierra Nevada. The bus leaves from Nerja, or passes through Nerja if it is an organized excursion in another town in Axarquia.
- Excursion to Sierra Nevada from Granada. To book this excursion, we will have to stay the night before in Granada, or arrive at the meeting point in Granada before the start of the excursion.